I’m not as young as I once was, and my poor little bladder can’t take much traveling. (Well, age has nothing to do with that, but I think I have the bladder of someone 3x my age). After a week of being bounced around, beaten, abused, neglected, and fed less than great food, it likes to punch back.
So this week I am declaring National Bladder Care Week. This here is my plan:
1) Drink lots of water – 8 classes or whatever it is. Okay, let’s make this 2 water bottles and I”ll make up the rest with tea.
2) A cup of camomile a day.
3) 3 full sessions of yoga, plus my physical therapy, and my short night/morning routines.
4) Go for a few long walks.
5) Eat only homemade foods, including lots of fruits and veggies.
6) Buy more fish oil supplements
7) Don’t wear jeans
8) Remember to take my medicine 2x daily with meals
I”ll let you know how it goes. Hopefully I’ll be feeling better by the end of the week!
What do you do to recover after traveling?